- 2016-2021, MEng Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering with Year in Industry, The University of Sheffield
- Class One Honours
- 2013 - 2016, IGCSEs & A-Levels, Al-Bashaer International School
June 2021 - Present: Research Engineer Imperial College London - Dyson Robotics Lab
- June 2020 - June 2021: Research Assistant The University of Sheffield
- Part of the AdMall project, working with the Dr. Kevin Li Sun.
- Working on multi-sensor mapping.
- Worked on setting up
- Sensors (Lidar, IMU and stereo camera)
- Jan - June 2020: Design Systems Intern Rolls-Royce
- Worked on developing software tools to automate the engine design process.
- Worked with python, used OOP, used TDD.
- Agile software development was.
- June - Dec 2019: Manufacturing Engineering Intern Rolls-Royce
- Worked on mapping out an existing Manufacturing Execution System functionality and captured requirements for deploying a new replacement system.
- Summer 2018: Digitalisation Intern Siemens
- Developed a software using python to connect assets to MindSphere (cloud platform) which enabled data upload and automated asset creation on MindSphere.
- Software was built using RESTful APIs and services and it involved working with symmetric and asymmetric key encryption and creation of JSON Web Tokens.
- Code used OOP.
- Nov 2017 - June 2018: Software and Electronics Engineer - Part time Mobile Power LTD
- Designed a shield PCB using KiCad for power delivery and RS-485 communication.
- Developed code for interfacing an STM32 micro-controller with a Flash Memory IC via SPI.
- Designed a 3D printed enclosure using SOLIDWORKS.
- July 2017: Software and Electronics Intern Mobile Power LTD
- Created a test rig for testing the LoRa communication protocol.
- Developed an Android app using MIT app inventor that communicated with the LoRa module via Bluetooth for data logging for later analysis.
- Summer 2016: Part time - Research Assistant American University in Cairo
- Designed a blood samples holder and a box (using SOLIDWORKS) then manufactured them.
- Designed a PCB for dimming high power LEDs and another for controlling heaters and manufactured them using the toner transfer method.
- C, C++ & Python
- ROS & ROS2
- Unit testing (pytest, gtest), git, cmake, CI and code reviews
- Circuit and PCB design (KiCad)
- Embedded systems (STM32 & Arduino)
- Raspberry Pi
- CAD (SOLIDWORKS & Fusion 360)
- Confident with using workshop tools